With WISCHT COLD PRESS in combination with an heating oven or WISCHT WPE-Subli machine, you can make high quality thermoforming process. Thermoforming is a manufacturing process where a plastic sheet is heated to a pliable forming temperature, formed to a specific shape in a mold, and trimmed to create a usable product. The sheet, or "film" when referring to thinner gauges and certain material types, is heated in an oven to a high-enough temperature that permits it to be stretched into or onto a mold and cooled to a finished shape.
We have 4 different dimensions in our program:
- WPE-Therm-P-1313 Size 130x130 cm
- WPE-Therm-P-1325 Size 130x250 cm
- WPE-Therm-P-1331 Size 130x310 cm
- WPE-Therm-P-1337 Size 130x370 cm
Custom sizes available on request .
Important: The right mold is very important for a high quality thermoformed product.
All sublimation and thermoforming machines are incl. the First Aid kit.
|FIRST AID KIT
- Cloves (heating resistant)
- Repair part for the membrane
- Kit to repair the membrane
- Tape (heating resistant)
- 1 liter oil for the oils based pump
For more information please contact us.